Date nights can get expensive and make a big impact in your budget. Since Ben and I are in retirement savings mode, we like to prioritize where the money is spent. At home date nights are an easy way to cut costs and still flirt and snuggle with your man. Win. Win.
Movies, a snack and your favorite snuggle blanket is all you need for this budget date idea.
While I sit and wait for Blockbuster to come back here are some cheap ways to rent/watch a movie:
Netflix, Redbox (although they keep going up in price), and your ‘free’ movie channels on TV. Always sign up for Redbox emails or the app. They often have a discount movie rental or a free one.
You can always raid the discount bin, go to garage sales/auctions beforehand (people sell movies for almost nothing at these) or even “rent” (check out) movies from your local library.
Speaking of movies. What’s your favorite new movie?!
We just got done watching Avengers Infinity War again. Marvel movies are our favorites. A few weeks ago we started all of the marvel movies from Iron Man to the WAR. I’m not sure we did anything else in these past few weeks. 😂😜
Here’s a list of how to watch all Marvel SuperHero movies:
- Iron Man (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Thor (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- Marvel’s The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) — no spoilers please LOL we haven’t seen this one yet
Creatures of habit, these are our favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavors that we ALWAYS get.
Coconut Seven Layer Bar: Coconut Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks, Walnuts, & Swirls of Graham Cracker & Caramel.
Chillin the Roast Truffles: Cold Brew Coffee Ice Cream with Chocolate Cookie-Covered Coffee Liqueur Truffles & Fudge Swirls
Photos by: Sara Cantrell