The TwoFourteen Home design approach is to use our 8-Steps in each room, so that you FEEL HOME in your own home. We use what you already have & help you shop to create environments that seem fresh, new, updated and comfortable for you and your family.
Design Consultation and Report for the “DIY” with an EYE for Design – $250
In this intensive in-home consultation, we will be using a detailed and customized Design Report to write down everything that needs to be done in the main areas of your home, so that they shine. This DIY service is designed to give you all the objective, expert advice you need to do the design work yourself in the form of a detailed, design report.
The consultation can take up to 2 hours and we will cover the following:
• Detailed phone interview in order to completely understand your project, style and preferences.
• Recommended furniture arrangement and flow
• De-cluttering, rearranging and optimizing space in each room.
• Highlighting architectural features and freshening up each room
• Lighting, window treatments and accessory arrangement.
• Color advice and emotional connection points in each space, so you love the look of each space!
You will walk away with all the answers, a Priority Shopping List and an Exclusive Vendor List to help you complete the design process and set you well on your way to a gorgeous looking home!
Power Styling and Mini-Makeover — $450
This design service is all about rolling up our sleeves, following the detailed Design Report and working together to start rearranging the main areas of the home. You won’t believe the difference a few hours makes just using what you already own!
This service can take up to 4 hours and includes:
• Kitchen design and organizational strategies.
• Main living area design and emotional connection point set up.
• Main bathroom design.
If time permits, we will tackle other key living areas.
• We will even bring in design accessories to give you a “visual shopping list” of what to purchase for modernizing your home
Ideally we shop together at Home Goods/TJ MAXX right after this appointment, so that we can get fresh pillows, accessories and furnishings for each space while it’s fresh in our minds.
One-Day-Home-Makeover — $750
Do you have a larger home with more than a few hours of work that needs to be done? No problem! This service simply extends our time together to include a day of rolling up our sleeves, following our detailed Design Report and tackling the main areas of the home.
Personal Shopper $75 an hour
Follow me on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/twofourteenhome/